Thank you <3

Thank you!

There is no guarantee that opening up a project to crowdfunding will be success, let alone a little art show. I can not begin to explain how happy and proud I am for how far this project got. 57% in 30 days, that is unbelievable!

Now that the campaign is over and did not reach the goal of £1600, the amazing people who pledged will not be charged and rewards will not be sen out. Without funding the Hetrocetamol exhibition will not go ahead, however some of the art work is available to view here.

It is safe to say this experience of planning and running a campaign was interesting and I have learnt so much along the way. You know what they say, "When one door closes..."

I can not put into words how grateful I am for all of the support and love from everyone around me, near and far.

Thank you so SOOO much!!!! <3


Making a plastic chastity cage comfortable!

Chasity is fun! - some of the time.


This is how I altered a cheap CB6000s style chastity cage so it can be worn a lot longer without irritation and rubbing.


Starting off I got a couple packets of Sugru, some cord and the ring of the device.

Use the cord to fill the void area of the ring, using a little bit of Sugru to hold it in place. Then create a dome using the putty on top of the cord, using some soapy water to smooth away any finger prints. I found it took about one packet of Sugru for each side of the ring.

I used a peg as a make-shift stand to prevent the ring from sticking to the table. After a day the putty sets up and is waterproof, easy to clean and doesn’t irritate the body. :)  

It is also a good idea to use a nail file on the flash and seems left behind from manufacture. 


I’ve used my revamped cage several times in the last 6 months, still going strong and comfortable as anything. ^^